Hello everyone! I recently returned from a trip and while I was gone, I was nominated for two blog awards! I’m sorry for the delay in my response…but here it is! Get excited for all the wonderful blog links you are about to discover. 🙂 Also, I hope this doesn’t make me the world’s worst blogger, but I might combine them…I’ve always been bad at coming up with random things about myself, haha
First, Beyond The Green Door has graciously nominated me for the Illuminating Blogger Award! Thank you so much! Theirs is definitely a blog you’ll want to check out if you haven’t already…chock full of brilliant ideas relating to all things entertaining, home management, and, of course, recipes.
My nominations for this award are: (Go check out these wonderful bloggers!)
Also, Lazy Hippie Mama was kind enough to nominate me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Her site has lots and lots of interesting thoughts relating to all sorts of topics, and I always love to hear what she has to say.
My nominations for this award are:
And…last but definitely not least, Dare to Eat a Peach has nominated me for the Lovely Blogger Award! So kind of her! This is a blog that will make you drool, so it’s definitely worth keeping your eye on.
(Not sure where to get the badge…sorry ’bout that!)
My nomination for this award are:
Here are a handful of facts about myself…For all the above combined. 😉
- I have never broken a bone, though I have dislocated ones ridiculously often.
- I am (slightly) afraid of escalators. Yes, I am an adult.
- I won a science fair award in middle school for a project on boomerangs.
- My favorite book is Les Miserables by Victor Hugo.
- My close second favorite book is De Anima, by Aristotle
- I lived in Paris when I was in middle school while my mom when to Le Cordon Bleu
- I love any and all things outdoors, and worked in the outdoor sports industry for years, but have never been downhill skiing.
- I love clouds, fog, and rain and get grumpy when it’s too sunny for too long.
- I trip over my own feet a lot. Yoga has not helped my clutziness.
- I have never eaten bacon, even in my pre-vegetarian days.
- I really, really love cats though I don’t have one
Ok that’s enough…Now for a quick recipe to wrap up this looong post
- 2 cups spinach (optional…I just really like green smoothies 🙂 )
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 tbs peanut butter
- 1 banana
- 1 cup your choice of milk (almond milk goes really well here!)
Blend in a blender until you get a nice smooth texture. Enjoy!