This makes an excellent and decadent dessert. You know, in case you didn’t get enough dessert with all those Christmas cookies and New Year’s party treats. 😉
While this is healthier than most white chocolate puddings, it’s not exactly low calorie. It’s so rich and creamy, though, that just a little bit goes a long way. 🙂
- 1 12-oz package silken tofu (I recommend Mori-Nu brand for its mild flavor)
- 1 1/4 white chocolate chips or chunks (use non-dairy if you like)
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 1 tbs sugar or powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- zest of 1 lime (for garnish)
In a food processor, puree the tofu until smooth.
Melt the white chocolate in a small bowl (I used a microwave, heating in 20 sec increments and stirring in between).
Add the white chocolate, lime juice, sugar, and vanilla, and process everything until smooth. Serve right away, or refrigerate for a couple hours to allow the pudding to thicken up. Sprinkle the pomegranate seeds and lime zest on top right before serving. Enjoy!