It’s been hot around here lately. Hot, as in – my coconut oil is completely clear and liquid in my cupboard.
So, cooking up oatmeal is the last thing I want to do in the morning. Seeing as how I rarely have the forethought to make overnight oats the night before, smoothies are my go-to. This one turned out pretty darn tasty. The flavor is something between sweet and tart, reminding me a little of those SweetTart candies….hence, the name!
- 1 1/2 to 1 2/3 cups frozen peaches
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 tbs chia seed (optional, but really good)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional)
- Just enough milk to run the blender smoothly – I used unsweetened coconut milk
Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.